Search

Google

Friday, December 28, 2007

Penthouse Pet of the Year 1988 / 80's Bikini Cola Girl

What ever happened to Ginger Miller, who was the Bikini Cola Girl in the 80's and Penthouse Pet of the year 1988. When I was working at a cable television station in the 1980's, I got her on our morning show to talk about her recent layout in Penthouse Magazine. She had not become Pet of the Year at that point. I went to high school with Ginger and remember telling her how beautiful she was and convinced her to shoot with me. I was on yearbook staff when I first met her. I enjoyed taking photos of almost anything, but girls were my favorite. Ginger had something special going on. I truly thought she would end up being in movies. The only movies I think she ended up in were NC-17 type sex b-movies. She was one of those amateur mud wrestlers and did a series of posters like "Trashy" and "The Painter's Stroke". Her IMDb page(www.imdb.com/name/nm0588404/) lists a series of films she was in. I would like to know how Ginger is doing these days. She was truly a sweet person and for sure, beautiful. Looking back, I think it was kind of funny that I go her on the show because Lancaster, CA was a pretty conservative town and still is. I'm sure that the show got flooded with complaints that we would have a Penthouse girl on. It was probably the most excitement the town had seen in a while. I wonder if she had done Playboy instead of Penthouse, perhaps she would have received better roles? Though she ended up as Pet of the Year and received a bunch of cash and prizes, I think Playboy would have been better for her career. Where ever you are these days, I hope you are doing good Ginger.